MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Yuva Services] Custom Themes for $99 USD [Limited Time]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Users. I am Anurag M. I have been designing MyBB theme since 2010. I wanna inform you that I am providing my custom theme service for a low rate of $99 USD for a limited time. If you are interested make sure to check the terms below and PM me here. You can also send me a Skype request or email me as well if interested.

Email: [email protected]

My Past Works:
http://imgur.com/a/A6Luz

My Website:
http://yuvaservices.com/

Whats the process?
  • We will have a detailed discussion about what you want and what not, in skype or any other messenger.
  • After you Pay the advance of $99 USD through our website, I will start coding your theme.
  • For this Custom theme offer I will not be making PSDs, I will be choosing a Color Swatch that goes well with the niche and start to code.
  • After making the Index page ready according to our conversation, I will show you first, and ask about what changes you need. (Upto 2 Revisions will be provided). First a screenshot will be sent, if you are satisfied with it, a live demo will be made for you in my demoboard, meanwhile I will be working on other pages and features.
  • After completion the theme files will be attached to your clientarea at yuvaservices.com.
Terms of Service:

[+] Advance Payment will be taken via my website to avoid confusion and to have proper records.
[+] Advance payment is non refundable, but credits of same amount can be added to your yuvaservices client account, which can be used to purchase other product or services at yuvaservices.com.
[+] Currently Accepted Payment Method is PayPal only. For Indian Clients Credit/Debit cards accepted via 2Checkout.
[+] Project Completion time may vary from 1 week to 3 weeks depending on the complexity of the project.
[+] There will be no refunds after the product is delivered/attached to your account.

[+] Charge-backs will not be tolerated and for that user will be reported banned from yuvaservices with all their services suspended or terminated.