MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3D secure online transaction/shopping technology for renewal of web hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellow friends,

I own a domain and a web hosting with a registrar. My hosting expired so I planned to get it renewed today; I no more use the old bank which I used while registering 1 year ago. Now the new bank has a new feature introduced on their atm card being "3D secure online transaction/shopping". What this feature means is that when you are buying something of paying for the hosting in this scenario you will have to provide 3 things. 1. being card number; 2. cvvr number found at bank of card; 3. a special password which you set with your bank. When the hosting provider try to get money out of our ATM they should provide these 3 things in the query to get the money deposited to them and so our hosting may be renewed. 

Now the tricky part is that I tried 4 different hosts and non of them recognize this 3D secure online transaction. They work with same old classic method of card number and cvvr code and voila.

So now I am stuck here. My ATM card is not accepted at the registrar / hosting provider anymore. I can not use PayPal because it is banned in my country. 

NOw I wish to know 2 things.
Please give me some more information about this 3D secure online system I might be missing an important element; is there any way to get it worked now?

And I would also like to know are there any web hosting providers which appear to accept this new technology to provide hosting?

I look forward,
Thank you,
Faisal.
Hosting providers don't ask anything it depends on you, while checkout you are required to enter all your security parameters correctly, my card also need a password verification every time i want to buy hosting or domains but it works perfectly without any errors or problems.
How does it work ?