MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Forum One Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed mybb on two of my domain...

I want that my member with one account can access both of my website like a normal member not as guest...

For example: a member with account on A can access B with same account without creating new account...

Also, if a member is logged in B site then he can without logging in again post on A site ( when he goes to A site)

Hope you got my point...

Thanks in advance...
I am in the process of creating such a system, I can tell you that its not easy.
(2016-06-07, 09:55 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]I am in the process of creating such a system, I can tell you that its not easy.

Undecided Confused really...?
Without delving into the database schema, the 'obvious' solution is that you have two databases, one per forum, but Forum B reads from Database A's user table. Except, that would broadly mean a change to 3/4 of the templates, and leaves a lot of questions. Do you show a user's post count for Forum A, B or both? And if the post count is stored in the user table, you have no choice? There are a ton of problems I can think of besides...