MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I installed MyBB forums successfully and made an Admin account. But now when I tried to login its just throw me back to the home screen with guest status and not logged in.

Can someone help?
please see faq: login. what is your forum url ?
(2016-06-07, 09:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please see faq: login. what is your forum url ?

My forum url is tammecraft.tacticnetwork.eu ...
can you check direct login & log into forum admin panel & navigate around the admin panel
In the Admin panel i can log in but when I click there something then its just kicks me out.
looks strange. you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
you can give your own credentials and change them later
(2016-06-08, 03:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks strange. you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
you can give your own credentials and change them later

I messaged you.
I've not faced any problem.
are you using a mobile device to login to forum ? if so which browser ?

try clearing your browser cookies by clicking on a link provided here ;
close your browser ; re-open it and try login process again
(2016-06-08, 12:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I've not faced any problem.  
are you using a mobile device to login to forum ? if so which browser ?

try clearing your browser cookies by clicking on a link provided here ;
close your browser ; re-open it and try login process again

Hi, okay so I got in. But if I try to access the Admin CP then it kicks me out and says: "Invalid Administration session" and when I log in again then I can, but for example when I clicking "Configuration" from Admin CP then it kicks me out again...

Is there any way to make my other account Admin with FTP File Access?
I want to try..
looks like your browser is not storing cookies. can you try with some other browser ..
Pages: 1 2