MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Theme File By Cpanel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

guys i cannot access the admin panel
and i need to edit the theme header file

how can i do that from cpanel file manager

admin login gives error
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_serialize() in /public_html/admin/index.php on line 256"

Thanks
can you please elaborate why can't you access forum admin panel ..

theme's templates are stored in the database.
you need to edit required template content by querying the templates table
(2016-06-08, 07:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you please elaborate why can't you access forum admin panel ..

theme's templates are stored in the database.
you need to edit required template content by querying the templates table

getting the error Please see first post via login

and can you tell me which table so i can try that
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
have you recently upgraded MyBB version but did not replace functions.php file ?
(2016-06-08, 07:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
have you recently upgraded MyBB version but did not replace functions.php file ?

no actually their is a attack of spam on the server
i changed all the folder permissions
and now after changing back to their orignal permission its gives me error

Please tell how to fix this theme file
I do not suggest editing database content unless one has required knowledge

if your forum meets MyBB support eligibility policy then
you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to fix the issue.
you can give your own credentials and change them later.
support denied for removing powered by MyBB notice and promoting unethical content
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.