MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [DUMB QUESTION] - When a user close a Announcement, how many time for showing again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

How all you are doing? The family is ok? Goooood.

Just a dumb question here:

I use BAM Plugin for permanent announcements (User CANT close) and the Forum have one announcements system by default (User CAN close, clicking in the little X - that is correct?)

Ok.

Can i use both of them?

And, if a user CLOSE a announcement, how many time the announcement will show up again for this user?

Im asking because sometimes i want a announcement that user can close, but, the announcement will show again later. 

Thanks guys.
Hey guy. Sorry for 'uping' the Thread again.

No one knows? Really? Its just a simple thing Sad
(2016-06-08, 06:47 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]And, if a user CLOSE a announcement, how many time the announcement will show up again for this user?

Best off asking the app developer, but if they have a brain - once the announcement is closed it should not show again. Should not doesn't mean won't, though.
as Ben said, there is no provision for showing the closed announcements again
Ah! Ok, thanks.

It's not about BAM Manager that im talking, is the Default Announcements system from MyBB that im asking. They can be closed by user. In BAM, not.

I can use the default system like a quick temporary message for the users. Yeah, it will work.

Thanks guys!