MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customized default MyBB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am looking for somebody capable of doing some minor color work to the default MyBB theme. I have the logo, header background, forum icon, and general direction of which colors I want to use. I don't want customized profiles, post bit, etc. because the default MyBB theme actually looks very good and would make sense with this nearly decade old game. 

All I need is some color changes and customizations to fit the stuff I already have, such as header background and forum icon. I only have one forum icon, so I would need you to make 3 changes to this 1 icon so there are 4 forum icons (New posts, no new posts, forum locked, redirect). The colors I want to use are green, black, and some sort of silver pattern or just complete white for background. I actually like the default MyBB style I am using now, Calm, so I am kind of wanting to see how far expanded that style could go.

Thank you.

If interested, please message me and I can send more details such as forum link and the 3 images I already have. Thank you.
please make it clear - whether you are looking for volunteers to help ..
(2016-06-09, 03:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please make it clear - whether you are looking for volunteers to help ..

This is paid. Smile
you can also do that with the help of some HTML and CSS knowledge, MyBB Templates are easy to edit only if you knows about HTML and CSS.
Send me a pm with all you want to do, if you can be extremely detailed, better.

Regards.
Somebody got this taken care of. Thank you!