MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: banner partners MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As its tunnels topic , put a bannerĀ  "partnership" down the forum ? Sorry for my English.
Please try to explain it a little bit better.. Hard to help when we not understand the question
so I want to put down the forum as a mini banner of other communities, I want to put livestats for example where a put ?
Let's see if I understand it right.

You want to make a small banner on a different site, where it links to your forum URL. With other words, if people press on that banner, they will come to your forum?

And you want on a different side a livestats, a box where the latest post/threads are showing, and they are linking back to your forum?

Is that what you mean?
if you want them on forum index page only then put in index template of the theme above footer code

if you want them on all pages then put in footer template of the theme at the top
<div class="mybanners">_______________________</div>
Ohh then I did misunderstand, I thought he was talking about setting his banner on external sites.
"Livestats" (from external sites on your forum?) then you can use RSS
Yes I want , let's say I go on the community one and has there section application partnerships they ask partnership , he accepts , I give the code to the mini banner or small banner as you call him and I give it my code , he puts mini banner on his forum , and I put my mini 's banner on my forum , I do ![Image: uA9GQpa]

http://imgur.com/uA9GQpa
help, please...
^ there is no automatic process to exchange the banners. it can be done manually.

Forum Affiliate Manager plugin coded for older version of MyBB may be tried (see this)