MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Change Usergroup from ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to change the usergroup of member from ACP.
When I change a member usergroup from mod or sumo to registered or any other who have no power.

Like I changed a member awaiting member's group to registered from ACP it returns an error message saying

Quote:The following errors were encountered:
  • The style you selected is invalid. Please select a valid style.

I didn't changed any property. just display and primary user group.But when I changed its user group to Super Moderator (SuMo) it accepts it and usergroup is changed. Same as I tried a member's usergroup from registered to moderator. It accepts that but reverse is not possible giving me same error.
I tried hard refresh
deleted cookies and cache....
But still unable to find a solution.
Any help is appreciated. Smile
Thanks
Maybe ACP Theme issue, what theme you're using! Did you test with stock theme !
Its default ACP theme...
Switch to the account settings tab while editing the member in the ACP and scroll down to theme and ensure it is the one you are using on your board.
The theme in accounting setting is the one I am using on my board. I set it as a default board theme and it is the one in user profile.

I tried another theme (its color variant) other than default and it accepts the changes...

I wonder why its not taking the default theme I set for the board. Rather it accept another public theme.

Why So???

BTW Thanks Ben Smile
Something broken with stock theme if custom theme work's. Check template updates in ACP to find the code changes done by some 3rd party plugin etc