MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thinking It Would Be Good Cos. #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm telling what I think it is directly inserted.

{$header}, {$index} can be administered and trouble-free as a new template code and page order.
Additional pages misc.php?page = not the directly from the admin panel that allows it to be opened and the name of the page, deleted and, as an interface that can be closed.
Fully seo-friendly, it is better to be like wordpress.

SEO plugin instead of having their own in mybb. (Active in options)

That's it for now ...
You wish for the {$header} and {$index} to be seperate templates? They're already seperate in MyBB 1.8 and assembled in templates when required to construct a page. However, if you're concerned; the 2.0 distribution will feature TWIG as opposed to PHP for templates and the format of templates will most likely be revised.

I assume your second suggestion is for the developers to obliterate the misc.php?page=? And replaced with a sector in the administrator panel that permits administrators to create pages, delete and modify upon request from one single interface? The problem is; many amateurs wouldn't know how to construct pages with templates so its easier to leave it as one single misc.php component and allow miscellaneous pages to be assigned upon demand. Also benefits the SEO, to keep it the way it is.

Mentioning SEO you wish for MyBB 2.0 to become SEO friendly, without the use of plugins? Well worry no more, it includes many SEO features like URL rewrites and more.. It's elaborated within the documentation.

Regards,
Consa