MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPro Fixing UCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I need a little help on MyBBPro theme. Here is the theme http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=165 
It is responsive but the UCP page is not fully functional, It displays the side panel fine but the page just cuts from the right and you can't do anything or see anything. 
Can anyone please help me on how to fix it? 
If it cannot be fixed easily can you please tell me how to make that page unresponsive so at least it can work properly? 
Thank you

I'm on localhost so cannot give you the link or test account.
in general, overflow: hidden; property can be removed for element #content in global.css stylesheet of the theme
(2016-06-11, 05:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in general, overflow: hidden; property can be removed for element #content in global.css stylesheet of the theme

Don't want to make the whole theme unresponsive, just the UCP page, because that is not working properly being responsive.
suggested change should have no affect on responsiveness feature of the theme.
Thank you very much .m. That did made the content appear fine.
But still not the desired result, because when you scroll to see the content, the header and logo still cuts like before, how to make it work on scroll?
I checked to find if there is overflow: hidden; in any of the header or logo elements, but it isn't there.
Bump.
Please help on how to make the header work fine as well? Its giving the problem on UCP page.
Thank you
that depends on your logo image and other elements. can't guess what is affecting without looking ..