MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] Staff Page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there a way to make 2 staff pages on one forums?
Staff Page plugin can be tried or a manual page can be created with required details
yep im using this plugin only but i want to add 2 pages (different groups on both pages) is it possible?

is it possible or?
same plugin can be used 2 times? i want 2 different pages with different groups? Big Grin
is there a way?
As .m said, manual is also a option. Make a new, set permisjon to the group alowed, Do the same with number 2
yeah creating a manual page will do the trick i think if someone guide me a little Smile.
Why don't you just use the page we have already and this plugin. That will give you 2?
(2016-06-17, 08:10 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just use the page we have already and this plugin. That will give you 2?

Thanks for your input brother. really appreciate it.

but i just want to know the process of making 2nd page so i can create multiple pages with that process Smile.

Regards,
Furqan.
Why not make 2 "forums" in admin/Forums & Posts>
Add new, under "Show Additional Options" choose the usergroup that can see and post in the forum. Example on 1.st page, usergroup "Staff1" can see and post, on 2.th page, "Staff2".

(you'll have to change "Staff1 and Staff2" to the name you have set to they're yousergroups)
Pages: 1 2