MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error after upgrading from 1.2.6 to 1.2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The installation seemed to go fine, but I now noticed an error on my board. Anytime I try to move a thread from one section to another I get a MySQL error everytime. I didn't have this problem before the update.

The error I get is
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
 '(favorites s, users u)
 WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (4) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.' at line 1
Query: DELETE FROM (favorites s, users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (4) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (1,5,7,1,5,7) OR 
CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',7,' OR 
CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',7,')
I have just tried moving a thread and I got the same error.Sad

Here is the full error I got:

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (2958) AND s.uid=' at line 1
Query: DELETE FROM (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (2958) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (5,6,2,3,1,5,6,2,3,1,9,8,6,2,3,1,9,8,10) OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',3,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',3,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',9,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',3,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',9,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',10,')
The good thing is it still moves the thread.
Well it isn't good because it trows the error up it the first place, also the page doesn't refresh, it just sits there displaying the error.
Download a fresh inc/class_moderation.php from the mybb site.
Thanks Tikitiki that did the trick Smile

Cheers Chris, I read that thread yesterday and never made the connection LOL

Thanks for your help guys, it is much appreciated.

Regards, Keith
Another problem caused by me. Sad Toungue
Thanks Tikitiki that worked for me.
By the way, if it was a "fresh" upgrade, how could you get that wrong file?
Pages: 1 2