MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adjust Star icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys..

I need help here asking for edit star space little bit..

Here screenshot what i want to be editting:

[Image: image.jpg]
you can try using style property like below at the bottom of global.css of the theme you are using
img[src*="star.png"] {margin-right: -8px;}

note: stylesheet of a theme should be edited through themes section of forum admin panel.
edit global.css in advanced mode (tab) & hard refresh browser after saving changes to stylesheet
(2016-06-14, 05:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using style property like below at the bottom of global.css of the theme you are using
img[src*="star.png"] {margin-right: -8px;}

note: stylesheet of a theme should be edited through themes section of forum admin panel.
edit global.css in advanced mode (tab) & hard refresh browser after saving changes to stylesheet

can u show me how it work because on mine doesnt exist
could not understand what doesn't exist. what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-06-15, 10:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]could not understand what doesn't exist. what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

im not understand what u mean "you can try using style property like below at the bottom of global.css of the theme you are using".  im using localhost for editing...here my themes im using : Click here
^ forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> [your theme] >> global.css >>
Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode (tab) --> at the bottom of the stylesheet you can add above
suggested code and save the stylesheet
(2016-06-15, 12:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> [your theme] >> global.css >>
Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode (tab)  --> at the bottom of the stylesheet you can add above
suggested code and save the stylesheet

Now i understand...thanks u man