MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-RV-Think-Pink v1.2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wink
This is a default-style MyBB theme along the same lines as MyBB-RV-(Re-Visited).

It has also been released on MyBB Mods and is awaiting validation.

Demo and alternative download:

http://aus-themes.com/MyBB/Themes/showth...206#pid206
I like most of your themes and I hate to ask this. If you would post your screen shots and information here. I don't like to be redirected. It takes forever on dial up.
I'm sorry Jaysun,

But most of the themes I make are not suitable for dial-up users, unless they are of the same type as the MyBB Default style. Wink

Dial-Up users generally want Lo-Fi versions, Like MyBB Default is... I'm sorry, I'm not into those type of themes. Sad

Though I do make some Lo-Fi versions for MyBB Mods before I take them a step further and make them more graphical. Smile

Edit: You could also wait until the Aus-Themes default theme loads and then switch to the MyBB Default Theme in the Forum Index.

That will remember your settings and load that theme for you as the default unless you delete your cookies.

Then you can browse a lot faster without having to load all of the other images.. Wink
i think he meant post a couple of screenshots here instead of having to load another forum, as being on dial up every page you need to load takes longer and longer to get what you want to see.
Looks nice, and I think it's based off Cback Orion right?
Wrong.. But the header was originally the cBack default header. Wink

I'm sure Christian wouldn't object. Toungue