MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classic Postbit Mini Profile Background For 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've searched the forums and looked all over for this to no avail. I'm looking to add a custom profile field that controls each individual users mini profile (classic postbit) background color and background image (whichever preferred by the user).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Smile

By the way, the images below are photoshopped. lol

[Image: VKAHcFg.png][Image: FfFF2IW.png][Image: FlmQEOa.png]

Bumpity Bumbity Bump Toungue
Another friendly bizump. Smile

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I would suggest creating a profile field for this and then using css background with the variable for the profile field.
(2016-06-21, 03:44 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest creating a profile field for this and then using css background with the variable for the profile field.

Huh?
I have something like this which let's users to have a gray-scaled postbit like this:

[Image: oxhqhr.png]
(2016-06-23, 05:43 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]I have something like this which let's users to have a gray-scaled postbit like this:

So they get to choose their own color...or just gray?
(2016-06-23, 06:07 PM)Jared Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-23, 05:43 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]I have something like this which let's users to have a gray-scaled postbit like this:

Just gray, but it is possible for them to select their own color using a color picker.
(2016-06-23, 06:27 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-23, 06:07 PM)Jared Wrote: [ -> ]

Just gray, but it is possible for them to select their own color using a color picker.

lol. Okay then. So not just gray. That sounds like what I'm looking for.