MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a problem with my forum.. I dont know what to edit to fix it because I have done so much to it already.. The new thread button and on any page where there is a button above the thread or content.. it shows towards the center of the forums instead of to the right, but when you view a post it is aligned to the right, only in this part is it like this.. like the forum depth 2 or something... i tried changing that but it didnt work..

Attached is a Screen Shot of the problem.. I dont really want to show of my site just yet Big Grin

Please if someone can give me a hand.
It's probably in the forumdisplay templates. Not positive, but it's probably named something like ${newthread}
You need to align it to the right.
I never changed the forumdisplay templates though.. so it should already be to the right..
Zalaki Wrote:I am having a problem with my forum.. I dont know what to edit to fix it because I have done so much to it already.. The new thread button and on any page where there is a button above the thread or content.. it shows towards the center of the forums instead of to the right, but when you view a post it is aligned to the right, only in this part is it like this.. like the forum depth 2 or something... i tried changing that but it didnt work..

Attached is a Screen Shot of the problem.. I dont really want to show of my site just yet Big Grin

Please if someone can give me a hand.
Hey, I'm looking at your screen shot and I have to ask, what version of Windows are you running on? I've never seen the blue above the address bar like that before.