MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Working on upgrading CloudFlare Manager for MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as a small little project I've been upgrading CloudFlare Manager for MyBB 1.8. Now when I say upgrading I don't mean updating the compatibility number and calling it a day. I mean making actual changes. I've disabled the IP Address overwrite function and the associated hooks since MyBB 1.8 can "scrutinize IP Addresses" newer APIs and updating to use GitHub to pull info like changelogs (since the old developers server is down). You can see all of the changes I've made so far at: https://github.com/MyZeus/MyCloudFlare/commits/master with all of that being said I'm having an install issue in which MyBB gives an SQL Error at install.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's disabled.','yesno','0',6,33,'cloudflare_backlink')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`,`name`) VALUES ('Show "Enhanced By CloudFlare" message?','If you have some desire to support CloudFlare by linking to them then do so here. By default it's disabled.','yesno','0',6,33,'cloudflare_backlink')

How would I go about fixing this issues. Please keep in mind that I am new to coding. I've done my best to be the needed code edits. to fix that error?

Thanks in advice Smile
Quote:By default it's disabled
PHP: addslashes

btw, CloudFlare Manager plugin for MyBB 1.8 already exists - MyBB-CloudFlare-Manager
(2016-06-17, 05:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:By default it's disabled
PHP: addslashes

btw, CloudFlare Manager plugin for MyBB 1.8 already exists - MyBB-CloudFlare-Manager

I actually haven't done developed for quite a few days now on the plugin. Things have gotten busy on my forum so been focused on it's development. Thank you for pointing out one already exists. I'll check it out soon Smile
If you have some desire to support CloudFlare by linking to them then do so here. By default it\'s disabled.