MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when moving threads after upgrade to 1.2.7 (Moderation.php)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Error when moving threads after upgrade to 1.2.7 (Moderation.php)

Hi, I am getting the following error on 3 forums when moving threads, any ideas Smile

Quote:MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN
Query: DELETE FROM (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (168) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (1,2,5,6) OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,')
Only posted like 4 times... try a search
Download a fresh copy of inc/class_moderation.php if you can't find the answer.
Quote:Download a fresh copy of inc/class_moderation.php if you can't find the answer.

Hi destroyer, thanks for the suggestion, I just tried that but it didn't work. I am just reading the other threads about this and there are many options - what worked for you?
Do you have mysql version 3 or so? Then CraKter's latest suggestion will work for you.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid131239
MySQL version 4

OK thanks you have been a great help, I will try CraKter's fix
MySQL 4 should work with a fresh copy of inc/class_moderation.php ... let us now how it went!

Maybe this is another problem.
Unfortunately it didn't work with the fresh version of inc/class_moderation.php => any other suggestions destroyer?

The strange thing is that some of my forums don't have this problem but some do
Did you try the fix?
Don't try the fix.

Your not overwriting your inc/class_moderation.php properly - Delete it and reupload it. Make SURE you have it downloaded from the site and MAKE SURE you are putting it in the correct folder
Pages: 1 2 3