MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySql Error 1054 after doing upgrade 1.2.x. to 1.2.7 ... :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
manirus2006 Wrote:K ran the wizard ...

it reverted the template ...

and said the following ...

Upgrade Complete
Congratulations, your copy of MyBB has successfully been updated to 1.2.7.
Your installer has been locked. To unlock the installer please delete the 'lock' file in this directory.
You may now proceed to your upgraded copy of MyBB or its Admin Control Panel.
What's Next?
* Please use the 'Find Updated Templates' tool in the Admin CP to find customised templates updated during this upgrade process. Edit them to contain the changes or revert them to originals.
* Ensure that your board is still fully functional.

The Mybb Admin works but I still get this error ...

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='3'

So now what ... any help with this will be most appreciated. Smile

Manirus

When you ran the upgrade script did you select 1.2.2 as your previous version?
yes i did ... it actually is v1.2.1 ... I thought it was v1.2.2 but yes i did select the previous version ... Sad

I hope someone has a solution for this error ... Smile

Manirus
Try rerunning the upgrade script and select 1.2.2 this time.
The only choice i have is v1.2.1 which i picked and the upgrade was succesful ... when i go to the board and try to log in as a user I still get this error ...

Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='3'

This is so frustrating as I have not had on problem with this software and when i upgrade to get a more stable and secure board I get this ... make me wish i had not upgraded. Sad

I'm open to the next idea ...

Manirus
Aha! You didn't update the install/ folder. Download a fresh install/ folder from the mybb site and replace it with the one on your site.
Thanks did that and it successfully upgraded but once again same error Sad

Manirus
Ready for next idea or solution. Smile

Manirus
And you selected 1.2.2?
Hi ...

The only choice was 1.2.3 to 1.26 and I picked 1.2.3 as there was no 1.2.2 ... if I remember correctly the version may have been 1.2.3 ...

Just don't know at this point ... however ... I tried 1.2.1 and then 1.2.3 ...

The issue seems related to logging in as I can browse the site and forum the error only shows up when I attempt to log in after its say i successively logged in Sad

I can however log in to the Admin section okay and turn on or off plugin which are all in the off status since the upgrade attempts.

I have a previous version of the files here on my system ... would it hurt the database to over write the new with the old and see if I can do the upgrade again ...

Do anyone know what the Error 1054 means?

Here is the actual error again ...

Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'

Here is where the error seems to be at ...

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.6.4-pl3
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net

-- Generation Time: May 22, 2007 at 08:47 AM
-- Server version: 4.0.27
-- PHP Version: 4.3.10-200.schlund.1

-- Table structure for table mybb_banned

CREATE TABLE mybb_banned (
uid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
gid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
oldgroup int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
admin int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0',
bantime varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
lifted bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0',
reason varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
KEY uid (uid),
KEY dateline (dateline)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

--
-- Dumping data for table mybb_banned
--

Hope this helps with a solution. Smile Help LOL

Thanks

Manirus
wow. You still haven't updated all the files in the install folder.

Tikitiki Wrote:Aha! You didn't update the install/ folder. Download a fresh install/ folder from the mybb site and replace it with the one on your site.

Then select 1.2.2
Pages: 1 2 3