MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Plugin Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 8iwqYJV.png]

Hi I'm Paradigm I've developed for some fairly large forums now with lots of varying requirements and ideas. I'm looking to start offering out my services as a web developer & a plugin developer.

Some notable plugins I've made:

Conversations(Alongside Sazze):
[Image: ohlqkw.png]
[Image: keqkvf.png]

IPN System:
Automatic upgrades for forum users which allows Cryptocurrency(BTC etc) and Paypal.

Custom Notification system:
[Image: pfnzbs.png]

Userbar Hue:
[Image: xvqnhv.png]

Profile tags
[Image: zvywzn.png]

Newpoints Crates:
An advanced crates system which gives you a variable amount of credits/items that can be sold on the crates marketplace.
[Image: sevrfl.png]

Dice(Newpoints):
[Image: fxkmew.png]

All plugins are secure and are protected from SQL injections as well as cross site request forgery protection. Each plugin is designed to the customers needs as well as using javascript and ajax handling when applicable.

I do not have fixed prices and prefer to quote on the job required. If you want to get a quote drop me a PM with your idea and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.
Vouch for Paradigm, made me 2 custom plugins yesterday!
I can personally vouch for Paradigm as I'm working with him.
Big vouch for Paradigm. I run a forum with him.
Thanks for the vouches. As always I'm open for business.
Vouch for Paradigm
Still offering these services, I'm free for most of the week.
Out of curiosity, are you planning on selling plugins you already developed (like Conversations or the Notification System) or are they exclusive to certain forums?
(2016-07-28, 01:01 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity, are you planning on selling plugins you already developed (like Conversations or the Notification System) or are they exclusive to certain forums?

I'd be willing to sell some excluding a small amount.
Still offering this. You can find a more detailed list of my plugins at https://paradev.net/plugins.php
Pages: 1 2