MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's online background color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ALL , 
how can i change the Who's online background color 
[Image: 20s9do6.png]

Thanks for your kind answers
Whosonline is a row in a table, if you want to control that particular row only then you have to make changes in index_whosonline, under index templates.

Add this to your global.css

.test {
	background: #000;
	color: #fff;
}

And in the template index_whosonline, find:

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

and replace with:

<tr>
<td class="test"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
(2016-06-21, 06:57 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Whosonline is a row in a table, if you want to control that particular row only then you have to make changes in index_whosonline, under index templates.

Add this to your global.css

.test {
	background: #000;
	color: #fff;
}

And in the template index_whosonline, find:

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

and replace with:

<tr>
<td class="test"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

i cant find this :

<tr>
</tr>

this is what i have :

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->users_online}</title>
{$headerinclude}
{$refresh}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$multipage}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->users_online}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="online.php?sortby=username"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->on_username}</strong></span></a></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="online.php?sortby=time"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->time}</strong></span></a></td>
<td class="tcat" width="50%"><a href="online.php?sortby=location"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->location}</strong></span></a></td>
</tr>
{$online_rows}
<tr>
<td class="tfoot" colspan="3" align="right"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->online_today}</a> | <a href="online.php">{$lang->refresh_page}</a></strong></span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
{$multipage}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Confirm the name of the template you're looking in. Look under index templates, not whosonline templates
(2016-06-21, 07:18 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Confirm the name of the template you're looking in. Look under index templates, not whosonline templates

Solved , thanks sir .. 

how can i change the background color for this zone ?
its the zone for thank you button , also i want to modify the font color , and make it strong , 
[Image: ev0uph.png]

regards
Not sure what you are referring to exactly, but Thankyou like plugin has it's own css file that you could modify, otherwise it might be class="post_controls" which you should also be able to find in global.css. In general if you are making style changes, right click on the area and click inspect element. then you will be able to see the class definitions to find.
(2016-06-21, 07:31 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you are referring to exactly, but Thankyou like plugin has it's own css file that you could modify, otherwise it might be class="post_controls" which you should also be able to find in global.css. In general if you are making style changes, right click on the area and click inspect element. then you will be able to see the class definitions to find.

Sir , 
this is not "Thankyou like plugin" , its only thanks you plugin , 
i  managed to change the backgound color for  "Thankyou like plugin" , now remain to change the background color for the Thankyou plugin , 
Thanks for your answer

(2016-06-21, 07:42 PM)feeling_bored Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-21, 07:31 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you are referring to exactly, but Thankyou like plugin has it's own css file that you could modify, otherwise it might be class="post_controls" which you should also be able to find in global.css. In general if you are making style changes, right click on the area and click inspect element. then you will be able to see the class definitions to find.

Sir , 
this is not "Thankyou like plugin" , its only thanks you plugin , 
i  managed to change the backgound color for  "Thankyou like plugin" , now remain to change the background color for the Thankyou plugin , 
Thanks for your answer
What is your forum URL? If you want to post here, so send me PM with a link Toungue
Solved ,
another question
how can i delete the heart image from (thanks button)
[Image: 2vxh99t.png]
Thanks for your answer

(2016-06-23, 01:29 PM)feeling_bored Wrote: [ -> ]Solved ,
another question
how can i delete the heart image from (thanks button)
[Image: 2vxh99t.png]
Thanks for your answer

any idea ?
Hello
its possible to add (Board Statistics) down there
[Image: 6yi7vn.png]

thanks
Pages: 1 2