MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just poking about in the ACP to change attachment size settings and noticed all the icons were missing. When I inspect them, the template is looking for example for /images/attachtypes/css.gif.

When I look in the directory, however, all the files are there, but they are .png not .gif. But where do I find the ACP templates? I know they're not something I should be messing about with, in general, but...
admin panel doesn't use templates system. you can use SQL query like below
UPDATE `mybb_attachtypes` SET  `icon` = REPLACE (`icon`, '.gif', '.png') WHERE `icon` LIKE '%.gif%'; 

see also common sql queries guidance
Link to your forum?
(2016-06-22, 12:54 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel doesn't use templates system. you can use SQL query like below
UPDATE `mybb_attachtypes` SET  `icon` = REPLACE (`icon`, '.gif', '.png') WHERE `icon` LIKE '%.gif%'; 

see also common sql queries guidance

Great, thanks! I take it the wrong icons being supplied is a 1.8.7 bug.

(2016-06-22, 12:54 PM)ibz31 Wrote: [ -> ]Link to your forum?

Why? Do you want me to make you an Admin?
MyBB 1.8.x uses png type images. so code looks for png images.
if your forum is upgraded from MyBB 1.6.x & if the upgrade was not completed fine then
the code looks for earlier used gif images or your old theme might be having gif images.
Hmmm, that's odd, as the forum's only a few months old...