MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Summary "New Thread" Panel or Sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a design that exists already and that is almost the same as the default, but on the right of the entire forum is a listing of the most recent threads in a panel/sidebar.  I'd want them to be present in the sidebar regardless of any subforums in which they were posted.  I've looked through the themes I can find online and haven't see one that does this.  If anyone could point me to a theme that would accomplish this, it would be appreciated.
(2016-06-22, 06:59 PM)thesoccerpitch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a design that exists already and that is almost the same as the default, but on the right of the entire forum is a listing of the most recent threads in a panel/sidebar.  I'd want them to be present in the sidebar regardless of any subforums in which they were posted.  I've looked through the themes I can find online and haven't see one that does this.  If anyone could point me to a theme that would accomplish this, it would be appreciated.

There's no theme, is a plugin: Latest threads on sidebar.