MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Impossble to register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have upgraded from 1.8.4 to 1.8.7 and now is impossible for new users to register.
After the user has filled all the fields, he depress the send button at bottom but nothing happens. No error messages, no changes in the fields. I have disabled all the security features ( captcha and security question ) but nothing has changed. I also did a file check and nothing is wrong ( except for some missing files in the INSTALL and image dirs that I read is normal).
Another bug I noticed is the "search for a user" feature, it give me ERROR in all the panels it is present.
The forum address is: www.riderbike.it/forum
Many thanks for your kind support
Alessandro - Rome - Italy
First things first have you tried replacing member.php?
change default language to English and check if registration process works fine.

forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> General Configuration >> Default Language

if above doesn't help then disable & uninstall thanks plugin and check
Hallo and thanks to all. I tried all your sugestions but nothing happens, when I click "submt registration" the form remains unchanged and nothing happens.
I left the forum in English language now
Rgeards
^ have you also tried uninstalling thanks plugin ?
(2016-06-23, 01:10 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you also tried uninstalling thanks plugin ?

Yes, first disabled and the uninstalled ( it is version 3.9.2 )
I can see it in the "Inactive plugins" page, do I have to completely remove it's files?
Regards
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it ..
I wish to thank the MyBB staff, problem solved, it was an image uploader plugin.
Regards