MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So, earlier today, I installed the MyAlerts plugin, from the Official link. After uploading both the files, of the plugin, and the Plugin Library, I went to ACP, to activate the plugin. However, there was an error, which I can not comprehend [due to the lack of such logistics].
[Image: 3kowV8A.png]
Needs to be solved, as soon as possible Smile
Hi,

Your host is using an obsolete (and unsupported - since 14 Aug 2014) version of PHP. The plugin requires at least PHP 5.3.6. You need to update your PHP version to use MyAlerts.
(2016-06-23, 07:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Your host is using an obsolete (and unsupported - since 14 Aug 2014) version of PHP. The plugin requires at least PHP 5.3.6. You need to update your PHP version to use MyAlerts.

Hello there,

Thanks for pointing out the issue. There have cases in the past, where, due to my PHP version [5.2], I can't install a few, important plugins. I'm looking for a Free webhosting website, so I used 00Webhost, which I regret now. I'm thinking about another, free webhost, do you have any suggestions? Thanks Smile
Hi,

For web hosting discussion and recommendations, please see this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-145944.html