MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suspend User Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, MyBB Peeps -

Just had a quick thought... In the Mod and Admin CPs, I notice that there is the option to "Suspend a User's Signature." While there is the option to *remove* their avatar, I think that it could be helpful to be able to "suspend" it as well. That way, there is no need to lock someone out of their entire User CP.

On occasion I have had users abuse the avatar, signature and other features, and depending on the offense, sometimes the half-measure of removing privileges is more appropriate than a ban.

Any possibility of incorporating this? In general, I like the idea of user-specific permissions, and would love to see some more of that moving forward. Thank you for all you do and I look forward to the new release Smile
i think better as a plugin .
I agree with this. This is a good suggestion, it does make sense.
i have seen a similar feature in XenForo but not in Core .
In my opinion, if we offer signature suspension in the core, it only makes sense to offer the same for avatars.
I agree with this suggestion.
(2016-06-25, 02:04 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, if we offer signature suspension in the core, it only makes sense to offer the same for avatars.

Thank you! That was a thought in my mind as well when I made the original suggestion Smile Would love to see it implemented
I agree.
Users can and they abuse sometimes in signatures and avatar.
I have just suggested signature suspension here Smile http://community.mybb.com/thread-194941.html
Hi,

Your feature suggestion has been accepted as a planned feature to be implemented in MyBB 2.0. Thanks for your contribution!