MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom (Flat) Theme Needed, and Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need two things:
a) Custom forum theme, for the latest version of MyBB.
I need a dark colored flat theme made, payment can be discussed and will be sent via PayPal.

b) Custom shop plugin.
Be able to purchase a forum rank via BTC (Bitcoins). Maybe add PayPal support, but initially BTC only.
Will pay via PayPal for this plugin as well.

c) An alert plugin (or modify existing.)
Need an alert plugin that will function simply, giving an user notifications for if someone quotes them, and they can configure for more alerts for different things. This alert needs to be able to have a drop down menu that works well with the theme - a flat styled, simplistic drop down menu to show your alerts.

If you can do either, or both, please message below and then PM me your Skype to contact you.
I will not work with you if you cannot add me on Skype. Only interested in talking to people via Skype so we can have constant, instant communication. I care deeply about communication, especially if I am paying for a job that I need done.
Yes I can do the third and the second one for you.My skype name = Aayush Ghimire and Yours ?
I would suggest contacting Devilshakerz for all above requests.
Hi,

I have created an Ipn for mybb upgrades that allow PayPal, BTC and LTC upgrades and a few other crypto currencies.

I have also made my own alert/notifications system that can do all you have requested and more.