MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBHeb - MyBB forum in hebrew few things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
my name is Oren.
me and my freind, Yoav, have been started to translate your own forum (MyBB).
so at first we need 2 things from your crow: the agreement,
we have been translate 70% of the forum (except the adminCP). but we saw a few bugs:
1: [Image: 1st.gif]
as you can see, the post subject text dont change for what we need ("כותרת התגובה:");
in the file: inc/languages/english/newreply.lang.php we canged it (
$l['post_subject'] = "כותרת התגובה";
)
*the quest is how to change it?*
2: in many blocks there is the work "go", we tried to changed it but with no result... why? because we dont fint whre is the other "go", we found just 1 and he 2 got bug:
[Image: 2nd.gif]
as you can see here. the word "שלח" changed to the word "go" after you check a checkbox, also if u do "אפס" witch means "clear" dont help and its stay "go".
*the quest is how to change this go and the others go to שלח*
3: we wanted to make a classes in css, but we dont fint the files that there we give the class for forum name (as example)
*the quest is what the name of those files*
4: the ares more many words that we dont find in the languages files for examples "thank you." - where u send a report
or "views" and "replais" - at the stats.php page.
and "sex, location and bio" - at a member.php page.

just for "make it simle" if you dont know hebrew (and i know you dont), you can write for me "your text" in the answer as replace "שלח" etc...

and, in index.php there is a funtion witch called "debug 1", one hacker said me its help to hack the forum beacuse its give you and inpormation about the MYSQL name. we want to put it off, can we?

if MYBB admins want to contact with us, here is the ICQ NO.: 222289
and here is the mail: [email protected]
plz when you send me a massege in icq say "hi i am from mybb" just for know...

10x alot and good day
3: Css is not in a file. Its in a template. Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set expand* > css > Change Original

4: These should be fixed in Gold, along with many more things that were prevously not translatable.

Quote:and, in index.php there is a funtion witch called "debug 1", one hacker said me its help to hack the forum beacuse its give you and inpormation about the MYSQL name. we want to put it off, can we?
You dont need too. Only admins of you forum can access it. Anyone logged out, or any other group will not be able to access it, so there is no worry about someone using it against you.
10x dude.. i am waiting for u admins