MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Caching Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am still experiencing this issue.

My site has been moved to another server in same hosting company, yet I still can have this issue, for a brief time. 
It seems like it's not related to server.

What should I do? Please help.
Temporarily disable Cloudflare, does this fix it?
It's most likely a hosting related issue - switching servers within the same company rarely does the trick since machines are configured the same way.
(2016-07-06, 08:36 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Temporarily disable Cloudflare, does this fix it?

I took it to Development Mode, it didn't fix.

I was checking server options (thinking maybe theres something wrong with my settings), there's server load limiting, recommended is 5.0.

It was 0 before (probably changed before) now I set to 5.0 and everyone getting server load limit error AND cache problem.
So they get error message of server load limit while they see page as someone else (different user name and theme)

(2016-07-06, 08:56 AM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely a hosting related issue - switching servers within the same company rarely does the trick since machines are configured the same way.

I am telling them, they say they don't have Varnish or Memcache etc and they don't do caching.

How can I change my hosting company, which companies would you suggest?
The server load setting won't affect this, but if your server load is over 5 that's a separate issue in itself.

Who is your current host? It does sound exactly like the issue Steam had a few months back with Varnish where people got served cached pages from other people's accounts. Alternatives really depend on requirements and budget though.
My current host is Asmallorange.
Are you still running cloud flare? If so hit purge everything and allow it to slowly recache - should sort your issue.
If not, say here and will see what I can suggest
I paused Cloudflare to see if its causing this. The issue didn't get fixed. It's still paused, I will activate it and purge everything now.
Today support agent said maybe I should use my own caching app, I don't know anything about it. Do you guys use any 'caching app'?
Every browser has a browser cache. That couldn't possibly give you other user's pages though, just your own old ones. You have to send nocache headers to prevent those, these are either sent by default by your PHP setup, or there's a setting in MyBB to send page headers.
Pages: 1 2