MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customize Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am looking to customise the profile slightly! 

I'm customising the default theme and I'm struggling with the profile could someone help me.
What exactly would you like to change?
I would just like it to look different from the default theme!
Okay, different how?
The look of it like most custom themes have!
All custom themes are different designs, that's the point of them being custom.
Okay! I'd like the profile to look completely different! I'm talking custom tabs et.
(2016-06-28, 01:27 PM)Dizzygaming Wrote: [ -> ]Okay! I'd like the profile to look completely different! I'm talking custom tabs et.

If you know what you need then I'd suggest looking at the existing design for it then looking at how to modify the existing design. If you get stuck ask questions and we will be here to assist you.
I've had a good look around and I just want tabs to make it look completely different etc.
If you don't have a clear idea of how you want your forum to look, i suggest you just leave it stock for now. Otherwise 3 months from now you will want something totally different and all this time and effort would be wasted. Further to that I would suggest installing some of the free themes and having a look at what they have done to get some ideas.
Pages: 1 2