MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete all threads, posts and users ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My forum status is :72 threads, 178 posts, 48 registered users, 1.8.6 version.
Now, i want to delete all threads, posts and all registered users. It mean return them to original state.
So, how to delete them without errors ? Delete on forum or on admin panel ?  Undecided

P/s: I know upgrade up to 1.8.7, i don't ask it in this topic.

Thanks !
If I understand you correctly you want to start fresh? The quickest option would be reinstalling MyBB however if you have settings you want to keep you can either manually do the process or empty the tables such as users/threads/posts.
(2016-06-28, 02:55 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand you correctly you want to start fresh? The quickest option would be reinstalling MyBB however if you have settings you want to keep you can either manually do the process or empty the tables such as users/threads/posts.

I don't want to reinstall, my forum has a lot of complex settings. I'm just not sure manually delete influential cause errors. I just want to make sure that what may be faulty in the system or not.
(2016-06-28, 03:02 PM)trikhoncuatoi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-28, 02:55 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand you correctly you want to start fresh? The quickest option would be reinstalling MyBB however if you have settings you want to keep you can either manually do the process or empty the tables such as users/threads/posts.

I don't want to reinstall, my forum has a lot of complex settings. I'm just not sure manually delete influential cause errors. I just want to make sure that what may be faulty in the system or not.

You could delete the threads in bulk and delete the users via ACP.
Ok, i'll do. Thanks !