MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing default Text size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically what I said in the subject. If you don't understand, this is what I mean: When you make a thread/post, you type words/sentences, but they all have the default font size of 3; I want it to be 4. Is it possible?
I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

jscripts\sceditor\textarea_styles\....
(2016-06-28, 07:43 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

Got it! Thank you Smile
(2016-06-29, 11:01 AM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-28, 07:43 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect this would require a core code change. Edit the default settings of the editor. I have not tried, but may be one of these files to edit:

Got it! Thank you Smile

If you need further assistance with this let me know.
(2016-06-29, 11:59 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-29, 11:01 AM)Pride Wrote: [ -> ]

Got it! Thank you Smile

If you need further assistance with this let me know.

Can I add you on steam or something? Because I'm getting the feeling I'll be sending you PMs after this >->