MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was wondering is it possible making it that Reputation Given points can be increased if the user was registered on the forumsĀ for a month. Example: A user registers on the forum, his account was on the forum for a month and he can now give +3 or -3 rep when normally he can only give +2 or -2 ?
I'd say this would require a custom plugin. Currently the reputation setting is done per user group.
Hmm.. it would seem like it, because it is kinda a complex thing :3
Try PM'ing Devilshakerz. He should be able to do this for you.
Ok, Thanks for the help! Smile
(2016-06-28, 07:34 PM)LoneWalker Wrote: [ -> ]So I was wondering is it possible making it that Reputation Given points can be increased if the user was registered on the forumsĀ for a month. Example: A user registers on the forum, his account was on the forum for a month and he can now give +3 or -3 rep when normally he can only give +2 or -2 ?

(2016-06-28, 07:34 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say this would require a custom plugin. Currently the reputation setting is done per user group.
Without a plugin it is possible, use usergroup promotion of MyBB.
You can control that after a month, usergroup of the user changes and the new usergroup has reputation increase to +3 from +2.
Simple, no need for a plugin.

Regards
WallBB