MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabs on the Flatty theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm currently using the theme called "Flatty" that looks like this  https://gyazo.com/503b9f7b966e9ac2634122b607586678

The tabs, like calendar and search, where is it that I can edit that, because it's not in the header template like many other themes are, this is what I see when in the header template.

https://gyazo.com/96bbd5d415e5dca96b13be152708ea78

Any help would be appreciated 

Kind Regards,
BlackHawk
Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member
(2016-06-29, 01:56 AM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member

Thanks a lot Smile
Hi,

Sorry to jump on the back of this but it's somewhat related to what I need to ask and didn't want to start a new post.

I'm currently in the process of creating my forum though I do have very little knowledge with MyBB and coding.

I'm using the flatty theme and have spent some time to getting it right as to what I want, so I don't want to be messing with any coding, within "Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member"
What I would like to do is add a new tab, called "Blog" and add a icon also then to have the tab pointing to either a sub domain blog.website.com or website.com/blog which either is the cleaner way.

I can see where I need to enter a line of code, but haven't a clue what I need to enter and how I would point it to a sub domain or a website link?

<ul class="menu top_links">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php"><i class="fa fa-home"></i> {$lang->toplinks_portal}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}"><i class="fa fa-comments"></i> Forums</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i class="fa fa-search"></i> {$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i class="fa fa-users"></i> Members</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"><i class="fa fa-calendar-check-o"></i> {$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help"><i class="fa fa-question-circle"></i> {$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

I've searched around and came across a few posts but it doesn't make to much sense to me.

Any help would be grateful and sorry to ask a question what seems to been have covered so many times but I just don't understand what I need to enter.

Thanks