MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove Threads count on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

If anybody has spare time and could tell me how to remove the "Threads" count on index please, it would be very helpful and I would find it very nice of you.

[attachment=36443]

My forum isn't very active right now and I think the Threads count just makes it look more empty and that can be a bit discouraging.

Thank you for reading and taking your time to consider.
forumbit_depth1_cat template
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>

forumbit_depth2_forum template
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>

you can try using comment tags for the above code segments
for that change <td with <!-- td and </td> with </td -->

note: given codes are from MyBB's default theme. you might be having similar code segments
Thank you .m.

Very thankful and appreciative. Thank you and have a great day. Well wishes. Big Grin

Hey everyone,

If not too much trouble could somebody tell me how to apply this inside the category link too? http://community.mybb.com/forum-175.html for example

Changing any of .m.'s fix reverts it removes a table.

Thank you.
threads number should have been already removed. only threads heading should be remaining.

forumdisplay_subforums template
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>

you can apply earlier suggested comment tags method