MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Issues - Permissions | Development mode CF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my first issue. When I switch CloudFlare to development mode I can change my global.css and the changes will occur on hard refresh. However, when I turn off CloudFlare's development mode when I'm finished making changes my forum will go back to it's original CSS before my edits. Any idea why this may happen? I don't think it's a CloudFlare issue.

My second issue... I can't drag and drop the bars in the permissions for each usergroup. 

[Image: 31de0c8ee4a9f5e79dfa879be0c02ac7.png]

I was able to move permissions earlier, but I don't know what I've done that may be blocking function to drag and drop those permission bars. I've only installed NewPoints, MyAwards and a new theme for the site. Would there have anything to do with my CHMOD settings somewhere?
cache at cloudflare needs purging (may be every time you make changes at forum)
what is your forum url ? is rocket loader turned on at cloudflare ? is autominify on ?
(2016-07-02, 03:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]cache at cloudflare needs purging (may be every time you make changes at forum)
what is your forum url ? is rocket loader turned on at cloudflare ? is autominify on ?

What files would I need to purge?

Also, I have AutoMinify ON with JavaScript, CSS and HTML. Rocket loader is OFF.

My url is http://peach.is
turning OFF autominify should resolve above referred both issues.
if first issue persists then you have to purge theme related cached files (stylesheets)
(2016-07-02, 03:13 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]turning OFF autominify should resolve above referred both issues.
if first issue persists then you have to purge theme related cached files (stylesheets)

Okay wonderful my changes have been put into effect.

Now there is another issue I'm just discovering. I can't use my quick editor anymore and when I try inline moderation it doesn't seem like the posts are being selected as the number is still (0).

Solved all.

Thanks .m.!
Even if you are using development mode on CloudFlare you'll still need to clear the cache once you've completed your development and turned the mode off. CloudFlare causes issues for lots of stock software like WordPress and MyBB. I recommend implementing your own protection when possible. Apache and Nginx have great modules to help mitigate DDOS Attacks. Besides CloudFlare will only protect you from small attacks afterwards you'll being paying $200/month for "Advanced DDOS Protection". It's better to get a nice dedi or cloud server then implement your own layer7 protection. If you have a "good" hosting provider they'll likely help you if your under attack.