MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade thread count on registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did my first test registration since I upgraded my test board to 1.2.7 and after I hit submit, I get taken to a white screen with the following:

Depreciated function call: update_thread_count

Is anyone else having this problem? I searched and couldn't find anything.

edit: Oh and I did check, and the new registration does go through when I go back to the forum.
you've got an old inc/functions.php .
Yeah, when I read about a similar error with moving threads, I wondered if that might have anything to do with this! I guess I downloaded the changed files before they were updated! I'll try again and see if that fixes problem.

edit: Nope! I uploaded the new files, and I'm still getting that error.
Delete inc/functions.php and reupload it with a new one. Also clear your cache
Did both and still getting the error...The changed files in the announcement were updated, right? I just downloaded the .zip again today. Also the date and time stamp on both function.php files I have is the same.
Are there plugins active ?
Yeah, I have a lot of plugins.
Probably one of them needs to be updated =P You've got the updated Post On Registration ? Or still the "older" version ?
I didn't realize that one was updated, but yes, I have the "older" one for 1.2. *sigh* I am SO glad I haven't updated my main forum yet, if we're not even sure which plugins are compatible with the new version yet!
judel Wrote:I didn't realize that one was updated, but yes, I have the "older" one for 1.2. *sigh* I am SO glad I haven't updated my main forum yet, if we're not even sure which plugins are compatible with the new version yet!

If you use, Trashcan Mod by CraKteR or Staffapp by Nickman, you also need to get an updated version =P Should be on mods.mybboard.com or overhere =P
Pages: 1 2 3