MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admins hidden in online list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, in my forum guests (I don't know normal users) can't see online admins, why?
Assuming you have more than one admin, do they have a little * next to their name when you look? They may have chosen to hide themselves from the online list, but as an admin you'd still be able to see them.
No they don't '*', they are visible in online list but but guests can't see them
(2016-07-02, 10:27 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]No they don't '*', they are visible in online list but but guests can't see them

Tell those guests to register.

LOL

JK

But, make sure for usergroup "guest", PERMISSION is set on "can view who's online" set to YES

something like that.
it is setted to YES

Edit: I spoke with my staff and no one can see admins (super moderators too).
Can you see yourself online? I assume you've not modified any code or got any plugins related to the online list?
Yes I can see myself and other admins. I don't have plugins that change online list
Could you PM me login details for a test admin account and a test regular account so I can have a look?
Thanks; I logged in with both accounts in different browsers though and could see both accounts online with each Huh
Online list show users online in the last 24 hours

@Matt. I solved it. There was one setting bugged.