MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1364 - Field 'thx' doesn't have a default value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-08-09, 11:03 AM)DJMOKHTAR Wrote: [ -> ]thanks. The problem was fixed

While I am just seeing this and you have resolved your issue, just a reminder as seeing as this issue points to one say using the version here at the mods site, that the most recent version/variant of that plugin isn't found here and is actually and has been located at: https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MyBB_Plugin-Thanks

Best of luck! Big Grin
Hello friend, I have tried to deal with the error on my part and nothing has worked.
(2021-03-17, 07:58 PM)hidaso Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friend, I have tried to deal with the error on my part and nothing has worked.

ie:

if(!$db->field_exists("thx", "users"))
	{
		$sq[] = "ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users ADD `thx` INT NOT NULL, ADD `thxcount` INT NOT NULL, ADD `thxpost` INT NOT NULL";
	}
	elseif (!$db->field_exists("thxpost", "users"))		
	{
		$sq[] = "ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users ADD `thxpost` INT NOT NULL";
	}

to:

if(!$db->field_exists("thx", "users"))
	{
		$sq[] = "ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users ADD `thx` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `thxcount` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `thxpost` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'";
	}
	elseif (!$db->field_exists("thxpost", "users"))		
	{
		$sq[] = "ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users ADD `thxpost` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'";
	}

BUT, there are other issues beyond that with the old version of plugin not to mention not updated for jquery 3 of which mybb uses now, etc, etc..., so instead say, perhaps have you tried using Plugin Version: 3.9.4 as mentioned above rather than say using an outdated and unmaintained variant provided on the extend site?
(2021-03-20, 11:39 AM)censor_deeznutz Wrote: [ -> ]BUT, there are other issues beyond that with the old version of plugin not to mention not updated for jquery 3 of which mybb uses now, etc, etc..., so instead say, perhaps have you tried using Plugin Version: 3.9.4 as mentioned above rather than say using an outdated and unmaintained variant provided on the extend site?
Most users search plugin in MyBB Extend, and noone will read the whole forum to know that a new version of a plugin exists in a github repository and that it's the original and not a fork.

You'd better repost your plugins on MyBB extend,it may help a lot of people.
(2021-03-20, 10:34 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-20, 11:39 AM)censor_deeznutz Wrote: [ -> ]BUT, there are other issues beyond that with the old version of plugin not to mention not updated for jquery 3 of which mybb uses now, etc, etc..., so instead say, perhaps have you tried using Plugin Version: 3.9.4 as mentioned above rather than say using an outdated and unmaintained variant provided on the extend site?
Most users search plugin in MyBB Extend, and noone will read the whole forum to know that a new version of a plugin exists in a github repository and that it's the original and not a fork.

You'd better repost your plugins on MyBB extend,it may help a lot of people.

Interesting points, and while I do hear them, ( & beside the fact that I have had say a few bottles of nigori/nigorizake this evening already, alas let me try and plainly give a simple response to such previous suggested points) Ok, now let me state yet again for the record that as I have stated before to other users whom have made similar statements, demands and or requests of the likes to me, that I have no plans of re-adding any of the 180+ projects I once had uploaded and kept at the extend site here for years now back to the extend site, nor will I get into the explaining all the reasons why I absolutely refuse to do so, but I will hint to say that perhaps some of the catalyst of my reasons might just be related to previous experiences & related disrespectful treatment and some of my content being misused against my express permission to cease and desist such by a particular member here and the fact that on my choice after such to request an account content request removal when I did opt to leave the community and removed that particular account I had used primarily since 2006 with no plan to return ever, that the spit in the face was keeping my content against my express wishes and requests to remove such and any such content that I have since shared or re-shared here under this other handle/account is simply due to me being nice enough to hear some users request specific items of mine or support related to such over the time period I was gone and my desire to still be nice to those users that have not done such aforementioned things to me, hence the why I re-made available most of such projects via github so such users can still have access to such and or opted to re-add some tutorial content here but there is no plan to re-add all nor re-add anything to the extend site, nor is my plan to stay say set in stone and is totally determinate of how things go while kindly giving this re-visit to here one last chance. Hopefully that makes sense and while such is not really related to the thread subject and I only provided a brief explanation due to your specific statement and or suggestion of what I "better" /should do, with my past content/contributions, hopefully by me taking the brief amount of time to briefly state such as to why I will not, will curb any other such requests for past content/contributions being re-added to the extend site, but said users still using any of my past contributions can happily go to the github repos of such and still use, just as other members have shared such repos here when such is asked about where it went or how to find ( and while yes, there may be some that I do not plan to maintain any further and only keep the repo up for archive purposes, most should still be good to go for usages and if and or when I find any such free time I may touch on this one or that if and or when it may be needed or something related to such may be brought to my attention and I may find that I have such free time to take notice of such) Again hopefully all of that makes sense. Thanks for the input, take care.  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2