MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: about update 1.27 i have a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now i use mybb 1.23
i dont want to update version 1.27

i have a question that... if i still use v. 1.23 forever
what's happen? Can i use right?

thank so much
If you want to use 1.2.3 first expect your going to be hacked and second, expect we won't give support.
u mean that, if i still use mybb 1.23 forever,
If oneday.. the Hacker fight/steal my forum, you will can't not to give any support me Right?
jim Wrote:u mean that, if i still use mybb 1.23 forever,
If oneday.. the Hacker fight/steal my forum, you will can't not to give any support me Right?

Either way we won't give you support until you upgrade.
thanks a lot for ur help
no. 2 of question:

i would like to know that if i using mybb 1.23(now i used) and then i never upgrad 1.24 1.25 1.26 So,
Can i upgrade/update version 1.27 Right? (don't update 1.24 1.25 1.26 before)

i am uploading to update Mybb is 1.27 Now! Don't a problem Right?

so thank you very one to help me
The updates 1.2.4, 1.2.5, and 1.2.6 are security patches, and should be easily patched with a few file modifications (see the announcement threads). 1.2.7 is also a security patch, but it also includes bug fixes. If you cannot upgrade fully, we encourage you to at least patch the security vulnerability (see the announcement thread for specific instructions).

We recommend that you upgrade sequentially, because some files in the 1.2.4 release may not be in the 1.2.7 changed files package (unless you are uploading the full MyBB 1.2.7 package)
you meaning..... i un-necessary upgard/update 1.2.4, 1.2.5, and 1.2.6
I can upgrad/update (full package) v. 1.2.7 now. Right?
You can upgrade directly to 1.2.7 if you replace ALL your existing files with new ones from the MyBB 1.2.7 full package (the one here, NOT the changed files package), and then run the upgrader.

-- OR --

You can upgrade from 1.2.3 --> 1.2.4 --> 1.2.5 --> 1.2.6 --> 1.2.7 using the changed files or manual patch instructions
Tikitiki Wrote:If you want to use 1.2.3 first expect your going to be hacked and second, expect we won't give support or be liable for your actions.

Careful Tikitiki...you are implying if he updates to latest mybb that you will be liable. Smile

You might want to edit that.
Pages: 1 2