MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cant upload images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 really need help uploading the images, its been 3 days and im trying to fix the forums, what i did is i went to public HTML> MY BB> images,

i zipped the folder of the new theme that i bought( THE IMAGES) i uploaded it to cpanel and i extracted it, it still doesnt work even with the directory, so can u please like help me with this

i tried changing the directory of the ACP>MY theme and nothing worked, i tried all kinds of folder zipping and everything nothing is working

this is my site www.honorgaming.net/mybb if u change to majestic ull see pretty much alot of stuff are messed up
If you're unable to extract a zip file via your file manager I'd suggest contacting your host or using FTP to pull the files across.
Okay first of all inside that theme zip file you will see a folder with the images inside what you need to do is take that image folder and upload the folder in the image directory then move over to your admin cp > select theme> make sure the image directory points to the images folder you uploaded.

Example:

images/Axsis
(2016-07-04, 03:07 PM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]If you're unable to extract a zip file via your file manager I'd suggest contacting your host or using FTP to pull the files across.

i did extract it
can you please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the theme ..
along with the proof , you may provide me temporary access to files (FTP)
(2016-07-04, 03:10 PM)Sladex Themes Wrote: [ -> ]Okay first of all inside that theme zip file you will see a folder with the images inside what you need to do is take that image folder and upload the folder in the image directory then move over to your admin cp > select theme> make sure the image directory points to the images folder you uploaded.

Example:

images/Axsis
i did everything u said many times before but still
Are you sure you're not using a ripped theme?
(2016-07-04, 03:27 PM)Sladex Themes Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're not using a ripped theme?

what do u mean by a ripped theme?

ok i have sent transaction proof and the FTP info to you in the pm
(2016-07-04, 03:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the theme ..
along with the proof , you may provide me temporary access to files (FTP)