MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Message section broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have recently bought a theme but sadly the creator is refusing to give me support and he blovked me on Skype now my theme Message thingy is broken look at the screenshot

[Image: 3325qjc.png]

Also when I'm inside it it gives this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in/home/chattyva/public_html/forumdisplay.php(1317) : eval()'d code on line 8

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in/home/chattyva/public_html/forumdisplay.php(1317) : eval()'d code on line 8

Please help.
can you please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the theme so that I can try to help ..
Hello Again.

The Arthur only gave me the zip file with its JavaScript, and XML I also told him that I'll make my own images.
Your theme you say you purchased is a rip/leak of the PrimeBB theme made by zGeek. I've spoken to zGeek and can confirm this was not purchased from him.
No, I got scammed.
(2016-07-04, 03:54 PM)Sladex Themes Wrote: [ -> ]No, I got scammed.

It looks like you have been unfortunately, I'd contact the developer for a refund.