MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dutch language pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see in the upgrade directions something about having to modify files for the language packs to work. Has anyone done this for the Dutch language pack, and if so, can I get copies of those files. It is over my head and I really need Dutch on my forum ASAP.

Thanks,

milehigh
Haa, thanks. I don't speak Nederland's or read it that well. Any chance the solution is in english anywhere?

edit: I find it and got it working. No further help needed with this issue. Thank you for looking.

Now to theme import.
Alright. Why are you in need of that language pack when you don't speak the wroten language?
destroyer Wrote:Alright. Why are you in need of that language pack when you don't speak the wroten language?

I have recently moved to Holland and am learning the langauge. All my friends and customers are Dutch and insist on using their native language. So the board will be Dutch, but I will admin it in English until I am comfortable enough to switch it over completely. orange, I have trouble with english as you can see, lol.

Now, anyone got any themes in Nederlands? I need a soft green one for this Dutch Political forum.

How does an American guy get a job doing Dutch websites? I have no idea, it just happened.
You can use any theme compared with the (default) dutch images.