MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete default user groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't delete default user groups. They are killing me. They are messing up my forums and not sorting it. But the problem is that I can't delete it. So is there any way I can delete one?
Can you clarify how they're messing up the forum? They have no function if no users are in them. Removing them would only cause you more issues because the IDs of these groups are sued in lots of places. What's actually going wrong?
(2016-07-05, 12:40 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you clarify how they're messing up the forum? They have no function if no users are in them. Removing them would only cause you more issues because the IDs of these groups are sued in lots of places. What's actually going wrong?

They are not sorting my groups.
I'm not much clearer on what is broken, sorry Sad
(2016-07-05, 12:53 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not much clearer on what is broken, sorry Sad

How do I delete a default group from the database?
deleting default user groups is not recommended. where exactly you want to sort the groups ?
You was told the default can NOT be deleted already here http://community.mybb.com/thread-195087.html