MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Stop Forum Spam 1.0.0

Stop Forum Spam 1.0.0 has been released. Stop Forum Spam will check the Stop Forum Spam service to see if the user that is trying to register is a known spammer. If he is, then he is prevented from registering. This plugin will automatically check the username and email address, but it can also check the IP Address of the user.

[attachment=9679]

EDIT: BTW, did I mention it's compatible with MyBB 1.4?
Two plugins in two days? You'd better believe it! But first, and update to the Stop Forum Spam plugin. It's now available for download from MyBB Mods.

More Plugins 1.0.0

More Plugins 1.0.0 has been released. More Plugins is a plugin that expands the functionality of MyBB's built-in plugin manager. With the plugin, extra functionality, such as version checking, manual showing, and more! It combines features from Easy Install, MyBB 1.4, and other plugins to create this new plugin manager.

The existing plugin manager that comes with MyBB is not replaced; it is merely not being used. All the files are still on the server, it's just that when the plugin is activated, the URL in the Admin CP to the default Plugin Manager is overwritten with a new one that goes to the More Plugins manager instead of the default one.

[attachment=9693]
waaaoooowwwww.... 2nd one's sound realy cool... thx
What? Another plugin? No. An Editor Theme? Yes.

Introducing the FIRST custom 1.4 Editor Theme! What's an Editor Theme? It's the UI you see when you get the MyCode Editor when you post a new message. With 1.4, the ability for you to create themes for this has arisen. Since there is one for Office 2007 included by default, I thought I'd go ahead and make the Apple equivalent. So here's the Pages '08 Editor Theme! Apple Fanboys, REJOICE!
wtf. its realy realy cool.. thx
:O

Thanks
I like more plugins 1.0.0 thank you...
We Miss You! 1.0.0 for MyBB 1.4

We Miss You! 1.0.0 has been released. We Miss You is plugin that automatically sends an email to any user that hasn't been active for X days, using MyBB 1.4's task system. Everything is customizable, from the number of days, to the email message that is sent out.

[attachment=9768]
is it for 1.4 or 1.2.x ? i miss that Toungue
Sorry, it's for MyBB 1.4.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15