MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2008-07-10, 03:28 AM)LegosJedi Wrote: [ -> ]
We Miss You! 1.0.0 for MyBB 1.4

We Miss You! 1.0.0 has been released. We Miss You is plugin that automatically sends an email to any user that hasn't been active for X days, using MyBB 1.4's task system. Everything is customizable, from the number of days, to the email message that is sent out.

Thanks Big Grin
Excited for you Blog plugin for 1.4 Big Grin
(2008-07-04, 07:17 AM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]
(2007-05-24, 05:40 PM)LegosJedi Wrote: [ -> ]Coming Soon:

Blog for MyBB 1.2 - For 1.4, too! Big Grin
Ajax Shoutbox for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Multi-Forum Hosting for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold

there isn't write "on hold" side of "Blog for MyBB" are you start to make it ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The blog is a huge item need for MyBB. There's several really needed major componants/plug-ins to keep up with the jonses and do better. That being one of them. Very Very cool LegosJedi. My Hats off to you. Now if you can add a gallery to each users blog... lol..

Thank you again Legos
With the release of MyBB 1.4, I'd like to take a moment to post what will happen from here on in with my plugins. First off, all new plugins will be created for MyBB 1.4. If people need it for MyBB 1.2, I will convert it to work with 1.2, but the initial release will be for 1.4. Second, all MyBB 1.2 plugins will continue to be maintained and updated until the MyBB Group decides that it's time to say "good bye" to 1.2. All plugins will be updated to work with MyBB 1.4, save the Mod CP plugin, for obvious reasons.

Here's to plugins to come!

Speaking of which, my current project is the Blog plugin. This one will be released for MyBB 1.2 with the 1.4 version is released, as this plugin was conceived and was being coded before I got my hands on MyBB 1.4. Once it is released, the other two plugins, MyBB Multiforums and AJAX Shoutbox, will be worked on, as well as Orion, my secret project. Smile

So, there you have it. My plans now that MyB 1.4 has been released. Questions? Comments? Post here!.
(2008-08-06, 01:32 AM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-07-04, 07:17 AM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]
(2007-05-24, 05:40 PM)LegosJedi Wrote: [ -> ]Coming Soon:

Blog for MyBB 1.2 - For 1.4, too! Big Grin
Ajax Shoutbox for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Multi-Forum Hosting for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold

there isn't write "on hold" side of "Blog for MyBB" are you start to make it ? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The blog is a huge item need for MyBB. There's several really needed major componants/plug-ins to keep up with the jonses and do better. That being one of them. Very Very cool LegosJedi. My Hats off to you. Now if you can add a gallery to each users blog... lol..

Thank you again Legos

Actually, that's one big blog for the site, but having individual blogs for each user shouldn't be hard.
Nice news Smile
I canĀ“t wait to see your new creations in my Forums soon, Thanks
Great! Your making the Blogs I suggested, or did you already have that idea.. =/

Anyways, good luck, I'll be checking back to this thread =D
YES! Finally somebody is going to make a blog plug in. Thank you! I'll definitely use it as soon as it comes out. Smile
And?
When it would be released?
Awesome news, looking forward to the new plugins as well as updates to the all the older plugins as well. Big Grin

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15