MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm currently on vacation, so I haven't had time to work on it. I'm finishing up the whole back-end, and then I'll start beta testing it.
Nice modification list. Mod CP seems interesting Toungue
Yeah. Can you tell us what features you have planned for the Mod CP (if you don't mind)?
Alright, a bit of a bump, but I got a new plugin for you!

Attachment Backup
By using this plugin, all attachments will be backed up to a directory, so if have a problem with any of the attachments, you can restore them from the backup directory

Version: 1.0
Download

tristan/SMM Wrote:Yeah. Can you tell us what features you have planned for the Mod CP (if you don't mind)?

Yeah. First, we have all the banning options, to ban by username, email address, and password. They can also approve and disapprove posts, threads, and attachments all in the Mod CP.
Sorry for double post, but...

Permissions Box Plugin has been updated. Please update your files. This is just a small bug with one of the language strings.

If you would like to fix this manually, go into permbox.lang.php, in the languages folder and find:

$l['img'] = "HTML is turned <strong>{1}</strong>.";

and replace it with:

$l['img'] = "[img] is turned <strong>{1}</strong>.";

Save the file. Then go into permbox.php, in the plugins folder, and find:

"version"		=> "1.0",

and replace it with:

"version"		=> "1.0.1",

Then save the file, and re-upload both.
I found a bug on permissions box.

I'll explain it with a example.

On a test forum i have, the usergroup 'moderators' don't have permissions to reply, and indeed they can't do it, but on the permissions box are showing up they CAN. =/
yottabytewizard Wrote:I found a bug on permissions box.

I'll explain it with a example.

On a test forum i have, the usergroup 'moderators' don't have permissions to reply, and indeed they can't do it, but on the permissions box are showing up they CAN. =/

Hey, thanks for reporting this. I know I've been gone a long time, but I'm back, and I've fixed it. I have submitted it to the Mods Directory, and it's being verified, but until then, I've attached it for you to download.

As for some news, the Mod CP is still being worked on. After going back and looking at the code, I just say to myself, "What I did I do to this code?" I'm hoping that a beta will be up soon, as soon as I can figure a few bugs out.
wow, I cant wait till these are release...i esp luv the mybb forum hosting and blog mods...woohoo!!!
Alright, this is a little teaser for my Mod CP Plugin. I've got a ton screenshots for you all. The actual plugin should come within the end of the week. Until then, take a look at what you can do.

[Image: picture2lk6.png]

A new link is added to the header.

[Image: picture3bc5.png]

The login page for the Mod CP. Pretty much the same as the Admin CP. This pugin actually uses a lot of modified code from the Admin CP, so a lot of the functionality from there is imported into the Mod CP.

[Image: picture4mc2.th.png]

The main page of the Mod CP. Same basic overview as the Admin CP.

[Image: picture5qo2.th.png]

The User search function. Again, same as in the Admin CP.

[Image: picture6ao5.th.png]

The banning option. If the admin has banning turned off, there will be an error message saying that the mod cannot ban. I've also been toying with the idea of IP and email banning, but not sure if I should put that in. Let me know if you'd like it.

[Image: picture7os5.th.png]

The moderator logs. Allows admins, and only admins, to see what the moderators have been doing in the CP.

[Image: picture9cq0.th.png]

And, of course, thread, post, and attachment moderation. Wouldn't be a Mod CP without it.

So, there you go, a look at what's going on. There are Admin CP-side files and options, and I'm working on finishing those up.

Enjoy!
I promised I would release this at the end of the week, and I keep my promises.
Introducing the Mod CP Plugin!

The much requested plugin is finally here! This plugin will add a Moderator CP to your 1.2 board. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY INTENDED FOR MYBB 1.2. 1.4 WILL HAVE IT'S OWN MOD CP WHEN RELEASED. ALSO NOTE THAT THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES MODIFICATION OF A CORE CLASS. BACKUP THIS FILE BEFORE YOU CHANGE IT. So, yeah, I'll shut up so you can download it.

Version: 1.0
Download
Screenshots
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15