MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thanks, ZiNgA. I'm glad you like the way they look. Feel free to give them a try. Helping me fix bugs helps you get a better product.
TO LEGOSJEDI:

it worx hun!!! AM LUVIN IT!!! THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!

Hey, did u get my last pm on the Extra Fields To Post plugin???? And what bout that mySQL error message you said you would check out for me in ya last pm to me???

Anyways see ya around and huge thanx once gain!!!

~Lady Angelique~
Hi, super moderators are unable to access the usergroups sections despite upgrading to 1.5 and setting the permission in the admin panel to allow them to ban people. May i know what other permission i need to set to allow them to use the usergroups ?
LadyAngelique, I do believe that SQL error is fixed. And, Tianzhui, I'm working on fixing that problem.

EDIT: It's been fixed now. Please download the attached package, and upload the files. There is no need to deactivate the plugin before uploading it.

[attachment=8767]
kaies thanx~!
Im getting error messages -

On the login - Notice: Undefined variable: mybb in e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\mod\global.php on line 2

When logged in - Notice: Undefined variable: mybb in e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\mod\global.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\mod\global.php:2) in e:\domains\t\themagicofmerlin.co.uk\user\htdocs\forums\mod\global.php on line 88
Aha. Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it. Please download the attachment and upload the files. There is no need to deactivate the plugin at all.

[attachment=8779]
Thanks that fixed it Smile
Sweeet Legosjedi!! Awesome plugin! Really a must-have...
LegosJedi Wrote:Coming Soon:

Blog for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Ajax Shoutbox for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold
Multi-Forum Hosting for MyBB 1.2 - On Hold

can we use those mods on 1.2.x or wait for 1.4 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15