MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LegosJedi's Plugins and Modifications - First Custom Editor Theme Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'll be making them for 1.4. If, once 1.4 comes out, and a good number of people are using 1.2 still, I'll convert them for 1.2.
Sad ok than we have to wait for 1.4 Sad
LegosJedi could you have a look at this please - http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=29423
Mod CP Error

Since I installed the Mod CP Plugin, I get this error when I try to edit myself:
Quote:MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_modoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditann, canmodposts, canban) VALUES ('1', 'Axiom', '', '1', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes')

Any ideas?
Hey there again, LegosJedi. I've been trying to get the Forum Warning System to display in the Mod CP as well as the Admin CP. Do you have any notes on how to do this?
Hey1! when i try to open mod cp from my forum, i get blank page..

why???????

i have the lastest version
marcus Wrote:Mod CP Error

Since I installed the Mod CP Plugin, I get this error when I try to edit myself:
Quote:MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_modoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditann, canmodposts, canban) VALUES ('1', 'Axiom', '', '1', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes')

Any ideas?

hey!!!!! i get the same error in my Admin Control Panel!!!

please help!!!
I'll give that a look. I thought for sure I fixed this problem a long time ago.....
yup, same error happens here as well

MySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '12' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_modoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditann, canmodposts, canban) VALUES ('12', 'Axiom', '', '1', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes')

Duplicate entry '##' changes depending on the user being edited, so for User 63, its 63... for the original creator, its 1
I'm having a ModCP problem as well, except mine isn't MySQL related. I have attached a screen shot below.

@Squall, I would help you if I knew how to solve that problem with the MySQL error.

However now that you re-enabled the ModCP plugin at the VBA-M forum, it appears to have the same problem(s) as my forum, so hopefully some good will come out of my post.Wink

[attachment=9280][attachment=9281]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15